Indonesian visa for Indians
Indonesia offer visa free travel for 169 countries as of 2017. India is one among the 169. No registration or payment required to visit Indonesia as a tourist.
Under Visa Exemption facilities you are allowed to stay a maximum of 30 days. This visa is NOT extendable and can not be converted into another type of stay permit.
If you intent to stay longer than 30 days you can apply for Indonesian visa at The Consul General, Indonesian Consulate General, Mumbai. You can approach an authorized travel agent or do it by yourself at the consulate.
You need the following documents to apply for an Indonesian visa
- Visa application forms with two photographs
- Covering letter with your company details from the passenger addressed to The Consul General, Indonesian Consulate General, Mumbai.
- Copy of Onward and Return ticket
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Bank Accounts
- Visit Visa On Arrival USD 35
- Visit Visa USD 50
- Multiple Visit Visa USD 110